This post brought to you by Kia Rio. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a student at IIT Kanpur, I partcipated in some scavenger hunts with wingmates & friends. Roaming the campus, finding clues, deciphering them & finally winning! That is the best part of it. What if, the victory trophy was meeting a Hollywood celebrity!
It'd make the game so much more fun!
KIA brings you that opportunity with its RIO Scavenger Hunt. Check out the video below for more details.
What it is:
They say the joy of an adventure is not the destination itself, but the journey that leads you to it. But what if both are equally exciting? Picture it: You’re on a scavenger hunt on a discover landmarks of L.A. and find hidden clues. You’re accompanied by one of your best friends. You embark on your adventure in a sleek high tech, yet user friendly vehicle. Your prize? To meet a Hollywood celebrity!
Kia will send two pairs of best friends (which could be you!) on the Zip and Dash to Los Angeles geocache challenge (Rio Explorer Page) in the 2012 Kia Rio 5-door. The teams utilize the car’s awesome features, including bluetooth, USB jack, rear camera display (how I want that in my car! :-/) & navigation to make their way through L.A. in search of Christina Milian. From the latest Bluetooth system to its innovative USB input jack, you will be starstruck by more than just Christina herself.
The 5 locations that you will visit are:
• The Griffith Park Merry-Go-Round – a historic landmark in L.A that has been running since 1937, and is a place where Walt Disney brought his children before building Disneyland.
• Amoeba Records – one of the most popular historic music stores in Los Angeles. Visitors can find rare vinyl, CDs, tapes and music memorabilia, and even catch a live show.
• Rodeo Drive – One of the most expensive and swanky shopping destinations in Beverly Hills.
• Pink’s Hot Dogs – An L.A. favorite serving hot dogs named after Hollywood celebrities.
• The Roosevelt Hotel – Smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Blvd and home to both history and the best parties in L.A.
In my opinion, Rodeo Drive is the most challenging, a buzzing shoppinbg area with some of the richest people in L.A. around, ewasy to get lost in a sea of celebrities! Which one do you think is the most challenging?
Make your mind, tie in your seat belt & go on a Hollywood hunting spree!
Post Sponsored by : UVO Technology