30 Days Online Return & Exchange Policy
The following return policy holds true for products ordered online at the Official Jewelove™ website only, for customers shopping from within India. We do not accept returns or exchange requests for items exported outside India. International Customers, please place your orders at https://www.Jewelove.us
Jewelove™ strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that it is difficult to buy jewelry without seeing & feeling it, hence in line with our commitment to customer satisfaction, we provide a convenient return policy.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from Jewelove™ is not received in good condition or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had ordered please call us immediately at the time of delivery. you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, certificates (if any) & any other product or gift it may be accompanied with, for a refund or exchange.
- You may email us at WeCare@Jewelove.in and request a return within 30 days from delivery of the product to your shipping address. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through our logistics partner, and returned to us. Please note we shall not entertain any request for return or exchange after 30 days from delivery of the product. Any returns through courier, must be accompanied by the original invoice, which is shipped along with the products. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original invoice. We shall process the refund subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice within 30 days from delivery, failing which return/ refund shall not be possible, subject to verification by Jewelove™.
- Before accepting delivery of the product/s, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and email us at WeCare@Jewelove.in or call us at +91-9828012999 (10:00 am to 9:00 pm India Time - GMT + 05.30 hrs), mentioning your order number.
- For hygiene and other reasons we shall be unable to accept returns of any altered or used products. If the tags from the product have been removed, we shall be unable to accept returns.
- In the event that you return any item which is delivered to you in a tampered package & you inform us at the time of delivery, there will be no additional shipping charges. In all other cases, a two-way shipping charge is deducted from the refundable amount. Bank payment charges & shipping costs, if applicable, may also be deducted from the refundable amount.
- If you request a return, at the time of collecting the merchandise, our courier partners shall give you a courier Airway bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and the original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return request, if it is deemed necessary.
- After the merchandise is received by Jewelove™, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of products, we shall process a refund/exchange within 21 working days of receipt of the product/s.
- Payment will be refunded to the customer through the same payment mode through which the payment was made. For e.g.: if customer has ordered through credit card, the cancellation amount will be credited back to the same account. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder's credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder's issuing bank.
- No cancellation is allowed for the Gift Card.
- We shall not allow any exchange of jewellery products due to the differential that exists between the price at the time of your order & a later time, as no two similar jewellery products may be of exactly the same price.
- Jewellery being precious in nature can only be returned through our authorized logistics partners.We require the original certificates (if any), packaging material & any other material sent with the product.
- We do not accept return of customized products, customized jewelry orders, products with personal engravings or products with any alteration requested or done by the customer.
- Women's Band ring sizes below 7 & more than 15, Men's Band ring sizes below 15 & more than 24 are considered special size orders & they cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- Mountings, Semi-Mounts and Only Settings are treated as custom orders and cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded.
- We do not accept order cancellation, returns or exchange for individual items priced at over ₹ 75,000 INR.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department etc. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. In case of any full or partial cancellation or rejection of order by Jewelove™, the full or partial payment, as the case may be, will be refunded to the customer through the same mode as the original payment was made by the customer.
For charges, in case of loss of the original certificates (if any), please refer to our terms & conditions.
We do not accept returns for jewelry shipped to outside India.