You want to exchange your jewelry. It is very important that the jewelry is packed properly & is unused, undamaged & in as good as new condition. Please strictly follow the steps mentioned below for a smooth & convenient exchange. Remember, the rings & jewelry are your responsibility until we receive & verify them.
- First, call us at +91-9828012999 or email us at WeCare@Jewelove.in, quote your order no. & invoice no. and inform us about the exchange within the stipulated time period of delivery. (Currently at 30 days as on writing this.)
- We will email you the shipping details & details of your nearest insured shipping company.
- Keep the ring, along with the original invoice, certificates (if any) & merchandise that you received with the original ring in the tin box that you received initially.
P.S. : You can keep the ring box, it is a gift from us, a token of appreciation.
- Pack the tin / cardboard box securely with parcel grade tape & write our name, address & contact no. as provided by us on the front of the box & your name, shipping address & contact no. on the back of the box.
- Call the shipping company & schedule a time for pickup. In case, they do not service your area, you may have to deliver the ring to their office.
- Inform them the insurance value (the value of goods is mentioned on the invoice) & pay them the shipping & insurance fees.
- Remember to collect the receipt from the shipping company when you hand over the parcel.
- Send us a photo or scan of the shipping receipt for confirmation.
- We recommend that you ship with the shipping company we suggest. However, the decision is completely upto you. Just make sure that the shipment is insured for 100% of the value.
Once we receive your ring or jewelry, we will email or call you to confirm the same & start/dispatch your new ring or jewelry. In case of refund, refunds are generally processed within 3 working days, although the maximum time is 21 days.
Please note, return & exchange is subject to our 100% Money Back guarantee : return & exchange policy.